Updates… updates… updates!
I was able to procure a copy of Spirit Bound yesterday, and I even managed to read the first two chapters last night before succumbing to sleep. I loved Dimitri’s so called “love” letter! And, of course, did any of us doubt that Rose would pass her trials??
Today has been a busy day:
– A bit of a road trip with a detour through the ghetto of our Nation’s capital.
– A productive work meeting
– A refreshing run in cool, cloudy weather. Faster than usual pace. The knee felt pretty good. This was the first run since the Frederick Marathon Relay.
– Now, catching up on the Catch. The Time Bandit managed to have me a nervous wreck. I’m very happy that they made it through the Pass without incident.
– Soon, piano practice. Guess I should practice voice, too. Don’t want to get into trouble with my dedicated and talented instructor (maybe if I butter her up, she will forgive me for my lack of practice?? Not likely).
– Finally, I will crawl into bed and open Spirit Bound. I am excited to see where the plot will take us and slightly concerned that the ending really won’t be an ending but merely a cliffhanger for the next book. Anyone want to make a bet on that??