Tripadvisor recently posted their top 25 travel destinations in the world. You can check out there list here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Destinations-cTop-g1
I have yet to leave the United States, but if money grew on trees…well, you know the rest of that saying!! I thought I might give a little commentary on some of their destinations. Remember, this is just my opinion.
- London, United Kingdom – came in first place. I can’t say that I have an overwhelming desire to visit there.
- New York City, New York – hey, one I’ve been to – although, it was pre-9-11. I would like to go back and see a show and shop and visit the places forever changed by 9-11.
- Rome, Italy – can’t say I really want to go to Rome, but I would love to go to Tuscany. I can see myself doing a bike tour, staying in small inns and eating great food. Where do I sign-up?? Oh, and don’t forget the wine!
- Paris, France – Yep, want to go to France – lots of different places in France, too. Plus, if I could catch a glimpse of the Tour de France…superb! Not to mention the lavender fields and chateaus!
- San Francisco, California – haven’t been to this U.S. destination either, but I would love to go. While there, I would love to do biking tours of Napa and Sonoma valleys (are you noticing a theme here??)
- Marrakech, Morocco – can’t say I know a lot about this one…moving right along…
- Istanbul, Turkey – yep, this one is on the bucket list!
- Barcelona, Spain – definitely one of the places I would like to visit in Spain. I’m thinking I’ve got a European theme going here!
Ok, I don’t want to bore you with my lack of travel, but I thought it was interesting to check out the places on their list. Besides, I have a good book to get back to…can you guess which one?? Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward. This is Tohr’s book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.
I just read the scene where No’One gives Tohr blood before Manny can perform surgery. Well, those of you familiar with the BDB knows what goes along with taking blood from a vein of an attractive female. Tohr had enough control to show (wink) No’One. Very exciting reading. I’m happy that her feelings toward Tohr are becoming more intense and even a bit possessive. You go, girl!