I was nominated by Sue Lyndon, a popular blogger and author who writes spanking and BDSM stories. Be sure to check out her blog. Sue can also be found on Twitter @SueLyndon as well as Facebook and Goodreads.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me:
- I sing with a local choral group.
- I wanted to major in architecture in college but was intimidated by all the math.
- My current star/ Hollywood hottie obsessions are Daniel Craig and David Gandy. *sigh*
- I love to sleep in; my unwritten rule is not getting out of bed prior to 9 am on Saturday mornings.
- I played volleyball in college.
- I love to travel and wish I had more free time to explore new places. I often set stories in places that I have visited.
- Sadly, I would be lost without my smart phone. How did I ever live before?? *shakes head, laughing*
I’m going to expound a bit on #6 so bear with me! My current release, Tumbling in Time, is set in several places in the United States. The first part of the story is set in a futuristic San Diego, California. I’m made a couple of trips to San Diego for work. Great town, just expensive. My upcoming Valentine’s Day story, Wild Horses, is set in New Mexico. I’ve been to New Mexico both for work and pleasure. My aunt and uncle used to live there so I spent some time visiting. I fell in love with Santa Fe and the culture. What a great town!
I’m going to tag my nominees on Facebook. Sue, don’t punish me if I don’t have 15! *wink*