I don’t know where the time has gone of late, but my poor blog has been neglected! I figured I would take this Monday morning post to catch everyone up on what’s new (and just maybe) exciting with me! The “ketchup” part of my blog title is in reference to the upcoming 4th holiday. Plus, it just seemed to fit! Hee hee!
On the Writing Front:
- I got edits back from Books to Go Now on my erotica story, Latin Heat. Yay! I hope to get them back to BTGN in the next day or two. Hopefully, I will have cover art to share in the near future.
- Avery’s just finished editing her submission for Torquere Press’s Charity Sip. The charity this year is OutServe. Such a great cause! She’s titled it Drama on Skyline Drive. Hopefully you will get to read about Mason and Jax in another park adventure!
- Speaking of Jax and Mason, Jax was featured on Torquere’s blog, Romance for the Rest of Us. He took part in an interview recently. You can check out the post here.
On the Reading Front:
- Last night I finished A Sinner Born by Avril Ashton. I have to say that I was so tired trying to get through the end that I’m going to go back and re-read, just to make sure I didn’t miss anything.
- Maybe two days ago, I finished Blood and Sand by Elizabeth Hunter. I need to write the review, but this one is getting 5 stars! Whoo hoo!!
- No hiking or cycling since I’m still prohibited from exercising.
- I’m hoping to get to the movies over the holiday weekend. Maybe I’ll have something to report next week *wink*
- I haven’t been sketching, which makes me sad. The weather hasn’t been good for being outside, but I’m getting the itch to work on some flower pics. Plus, I picked up blank watercolor cards at the store. I’m hoping to experiment with them soon. I figure I will need the practice if I want to make my own Christmas cards this year!
- I am back to knitting. I started an easy shawl pattern. Sadly, there’s no lace in it, but maybe once I finish this one (successfully), I can attempt one with some lace. I did have a close call with it yesterday: I dropped a yarn over stitch. Thanks to mom for coming to the rescue!
Okay, enough ramblings…it’s time to edit!