I’ve been brainstorming ideas for the Spooktacular Blog Hop, and I think I finally came up with a good one. Avery’s Jax and Mason Halloween story still isn’t finished so I’m moving onto Plan B. Are you ready for the rules and explanation?
- You must participate to have a chance at winning. There will be four (4) prizes. I’ll be giving away 3 copies of Fall Break Fright (one winner Friday, one Saturday, and one Sunday) and one grand prize of a 10$ gift card to Amazon.
- How to participate? Each day of the hop, I will be starting an alphabet story. You participate by adding the next line in the comments. I will randomly choose a winner each day, and then those 3 winners will be eligible for the 10$ gift card.
- Let’s keep the alphabet story m-m and Halloween-related. Otherwise, let’s have fun and see where the story goes!
- If you’re not familiar, check out the story start below. You must go in order and have only one sentence per letter.
- You can enter 3 lines per day to maximize your chances of winning.
- A new story start will be posted on Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 AM EST.
- Here’s the link to the hop: http://powerofgaylove.blogspot.com/p/the-main-event-page.html
Let’s get rolling on Friday’s story! *claps hands*
Damien grabbed Vincent’s hand as the storyteller neared the climax of her eerie ghost tale.
Earlier in the evening, Damien downed several beers in preparation for the ghost tour; he and ghosts were not on speaking or viewing terms.
Now, the story is in your hands! In the comments, please start your sentence with letter “F“; the next comment will start with “G” and so on.