Hope everyone had a safe Halloween last night! Not only is today the second day in the blog hop, it is the start of NaNoWriMo for those who are participating. I’m hoping to write a novella this month so we’ll see how it goes. Please cross your fingers for me! I normally start strong but finishing is a challenge.
Back to the Blog Hop. Here’s a reminder of the rules:
- You must participate to have a chance at winning. There will be four (4) prizes. I’ll be giving away 3 copies of Fall Break Fright (one winner Friday, one Saturday, and one Sunday) and one grand prize of a 10$ gift card to Amazon.
- How to participate? Each day of the hop, I will be starting an alphabet story. You participate by adding the next line in the comments. I will randomly choose a winner each day, and then those 3 winners will be eligible for the 10$ gift card.
- Let’s keep the alphabet story m-m and Halloween-related. Otherwise, have fun and see where the story goes!
- If you’re not familiar, check out the story start below. You must go in order and have only one sentence per letter.
- You can enter 3 lines per day to maximize your chances of winning.
- A new story start will be posted on Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 AM EST.
- Here’s the link to the hop: http://powerofgaylove.blogspot.com/p/the-main-event-page.html
Hmm…what letter should we start with today?
My cat Willow just hopped up on the chair so today’s story starts with “W”.
While Simon chatted with another couple in the corn maze, Elliott crept around the corner and tucked himself amid the stalks.
X-ray vision would be needed to find him; Simon didn’t have a chance of not being scared out of his designer jeans.
Using the comments, the next letter is Y and then Z and so on. The story is in your hands!