Thanks to Goodreads for making this easy for me! Unfortunately, Netflix got in the way of me reading more. Plus (and this is a good thing), two years ago, I had surgery, which required an 8 week recovery. Needless to say, I spent a lot of time reading that summer!
I’m going to share my top reads and then I’m going to share my top Netflix shows. Let me know if anything on my list made yours as well!
My top M-M reads for 2014 (no particular order; these all received 5 star ratings from me):
- Daylight Again (Hell or High Water #3) by S.E. Jakes. If you haven’t read any of this series, you need to. Prophet and Tom rock! (Catch a Ghost is the first book in the series, FYI)
- A Hunted Man (The Men of Halfway House #2) by Jaime Reese. Just love Cameron and Hunter.
- Stars & Stripes (Cut & Run #6) by Abigail Roux. Actually, several books (Armed & Dangerous and Sticks & Stones, for example) in this series received high marks from me. Ty and Zane are one of my absolute favorite couples.
Two New M-M Authors (for me), who I’m looking forward to reading more of:
My top PNR/ Urban Fantasy reads for 2014:
- Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels #7) by Ilona Andrews. Love, love, love Kate and the Beast Lord, aka His Furriness!
- Night Child (Night, #3) by Lisa Kessler. Lisa has done a wonderful job with this series. It is a must-read!!
- Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires #9) by Chloe Neill. Another favorite couple: Merit and Ethan. I always picture Darth Sullivan as David Beckham and swoon. A lot!
My top 3 shows on Netflix in 2014:
- Leverage – love me some Eliot and Hardison!
- White Collar – Mozzie nearly steals the show from Peter and Neal *wink*
- Burn Notice – Mmm…Michael, Fiona, and sunny south Florida
- – A Gifted Man – did I mention Michael Holt could be my doctor…and if he needs any practice performing mouth-to-mouth, I’m available…just sayin’
- – The Glades – are you noticing a pattern with shows set in Florida?? “Sunny with a chance of homicide.” heh heh
So what’s in store for me in 2015?? More reading, for sure. And, yes, more Netflix, too. I’m almost finished with season 2 of White Collar. There is plenty more to come. Yay!
Not sure what my next read is going to be. I just finished Immortal by J.R. Ward. Is it wrong to say that I’m glad the Fallen Angels series is concluded? I love the BDB, but the Jim and Sissy just didn’t do it for me.
Time to get things ready for work *groans and whines* Then, probably more White Collar unless I can decide between Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dianne Duvall, and Diana Rowland. Suggestions??