Today’s theme from The Broke and The Bookish is (can I get a drum roll, please??)…
A list of the Top Ten Characters You’d Like To Check In With (meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the “life” you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends).
Once you’re done checking out my list, head over to their site so you can hop around everyone’s characters.
Let’s get started on my top ten (or as many as I can think of!):
1. Prophet and Tom from S.E. Jakes’ Hell or High Water series. Talk about 2 freaking hot guys. Wow!
2. Beth and Wrath from J. R. Ward’s BDB series. I can always handle a brothers update!!
3. Stefano and Silvio from Aleksandr Voinov’s Dark Soul series. Tortured and yet so very lovable.
4. Gio and Beatrice from Elizabeth Hunter’s Elemental Mysteries series. Loved these stories!
5. Chess and Terrible from Stacia Kane’s Downside Ghosts series. Very unique and gritty.
6. Tessa and Julian from Pamela Clare’s I-Team series. A well-written series with yummy hotties!
7. Cole and Ty from Jaime Reese’s The Men of Halfway House series. This was a read I couldn’t put down.
8. Jack and D in Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville. Just love these two guys!
9. Christian and Tara in Nina Croft’s The Order series. I loved Christian right from the start. So sexy!
10. Evan and Matt from Tere Michaels Faith, Love, and Devotion series. A great gay-for-you read.
Are any of my favorites yours as well? Leave a comment and let me know!