It’s time for another list based on a topic from The Broke and the Bookish. Be sure to stop by their blog and check out the bloggers who are participating.
This week’s topic…My Top Ten Favorite Authors of all time. Gosh, this is going to be a tough one! I read as a child and a teen, but I don’t remember any stories that I read over and over. I’m trying to dig through the cobwebs in my brain, and nothing is coming up. I remember reading Nancy Drew and those choose your own ending books. Otherwise, geez, big ole blank!
My list is going to be from the more recent past (if there is such a thing!). Let me know your thoughts! Do we share any favorite authors?? Oh, and they are in no particular order.
- J.R. Ward – I love, love, love the Black Dagger Brotherhood! (Paranormal Romance)
- Chloe Neill – The Chicagoland Vampire series rocks! (Paranormal Romance)
- Larissa Ione – Loved her Demonica series! (Yep, you guessed it, another PNR)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon – I haven’t read many of her Dark Hunter series, but I love The League series. If you haven’t checked them out, I highly recommend them! (More PNR/ Fantasy)
- Jeaniene Frost – The Night Huntress series was so much fun! Loved Cat and Bones! (Need I say PNR?! LOL)
- Ilona Andrews – Kate and Curran are freaking awesome! That would be the Kate Daniels series. (Urban Fantasy)
- Alexandra Ivy – I’ve really enjoyed her Guardians of Eternity series. All those yummy shifters and immortals! *swoon* (PNR)
- Dianne Duvall – I’m really enjoying her Immortal Guardians series. I hope she keeps writing – I want more!! (PNR)
- Tom Clancy – I thoroughly enjoyed his Jack Ryan books. He definitely left us too soon. (Military Fiction/ Suspense)
Can you believe I can’t come up with one more?? *shaking my head* I’m sure there are other favorite authors out there, I just can’t think of them at the moment. This was definitely a fun list to compile!